It’s been an exciting year at College Funding Specialists, and we are grateful to you, our subscribers, for tuning in each week as we share with you college planning insights and advice from the ‘trenches’.
As the holiday season approaches, we want to inspire you with some of the most popular posts from our blog, according to your feedback.
- She Picked Iowa over Florida?!?
- The Worst FAFSA Mistakes
- 2012 College Rankings
- What Happens When What Happens on Spring Break Winds Up on Facebook
- 2012 Admissions Results & Lessons Learned
- The Morning After – Tuition Hikes
- The Case For Test Optional Admissions
- Sequestration Complicates Fin Aid Process
- There is Nothing Easy about Paying for College
We wish you and yours a Happy Everything this season and a New Year filled with peace and prosperity for all.
‘College’ Pete and Jill
P.S. Don’t forget: The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) goes live on Jan 1! All 12th grade parents should plan to complete and submit this application by February 1. Should you have any related questions during the coming weeks, please contact our office. Though we will be working a reduced schedule throughout the season, we will be checking phone messages and email regularly.
P.P.S. Click here to see our January 2013 classes and to register for an upcoming college funding workshop in your area. If you are the parent of an 10th or 11th grader, you don’t want to miss this and you don’t want to put this off.